Come and join the BMG ‘One Global Partner’ program roll-out, a growth plan that sees BizClik Media Group expand its offices globally, its workforce rapidly and its brand portfolio subtancially.
Our culture is diverse, hard-working, fast paced and forward thinking.
Established in 2007 (before digital was even digital), Bizclik Media Group has become well-known as a leading digital media company operating across global markets in multiple markets, delivering world-class news & content, executive interviews, research reports, webinars and digital events across multiple digital and social channels.
We are the 'Corporate Storytellers' for the World's Largest Companies.
- Become a leader in your sector through social media engagement and knowledge sharing.
- Monitor and manage your own KPI’s, nurture prospects and pipeline through Linkedin, Events, Awards, Re-do data and Cluster work.
- Monitor sales result for your designated region and take appropriate action.
- Undertake sales and marketing analysis and report results to the Managing Director
- Meet and exceed personal targets for input and revenue.
- Ensure weekly reports are completed and sent to the Managing Director
- Undertake projects as directed by the Managing Director, Sales Director and CEO.
- Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Maintain and Drive continuing communication between all departments involved in the Cyber Magazine operations (Finance, Editorial, Marketing, Video, Design and HR).
Role and duties: **
- Undertake daily activity requirements to achieve set session targets and comply with prescriptive daily calls.
- Have a proactive approach in developing customer portfolio in line with company requirements.
- Achieve weekly input targets and monthly revenue targets.
- Undertake marketing research for project management.
- Strive to be a high achiever, competitive and motivated
- Drive sales and sell in line with set targets.
- Manage, maintain and update personal business social media sites.
- Comprehensive Induction & Training Program
- Gym Membership
- Free Parking
- Cool offices in the heart of Norwich and London
- Coffee bar and ‘breakout’ area with free drinks and snacks
- Monthly incentives and awards for Top Performers
- Team building exercises & office parties
So if you're still reading, I guess we should at least have an exploratory chat so send us your credential, your CV or your Resume (Cover Letter Essential) and let us know why you’d be a great addition to our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£100,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift