This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a highly entrepreneurial media insight and publishing company. During a period of terrific growth and new investment you will be working with the management team to drive their financial strategy. This vibrant IT media company has international aspects and outlook and a great deal of ambition and needs a similarly minded individual to join their outgoing team. You will have responsibilities for developing the accounting and information systems whilst assisting with future growth.
This is a great opportunity for a part or nearly qualified accountant looking to take the next step in their career. You will need to be able to take ownership, want to roll your sleeves up and be both technically and commercially strong.
- Prepare the management accounts, annual accounts, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow, variance
- Assist with financial decision making
- Financial modelling to analyse and assess new business initiative, pricing and business opportunities/risks
- Review the financial management requirements of the business and develop, implement and maintain financial processes to optimise performance
- Perform analysis on income and expenditure to assist in budget monitoring
- Prepare P&L Accounts and balance sheets to prepare financial reports
- purchase and expenses ledgers ensuring effective cash management
- Manage the regulatory requirements including HMRC, Audits, Banks and other regulatory bodies.
- Part or near-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Relevant experience ideally gained within a Media SME
- Experience of managing financial systems and processes
- An outgoing and engaging individual who is highly personable and has the ability to work within a lively and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Sage Intacct, QuickBooks and cloud accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build good working relationships
- Commercially minded individual who is happy to roll their sleeves up
- Ability to manage cashflow,
- Able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise work accordingly
- Previous management/supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Cash Flow
- Management Accounts
- Cloud Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Cash-Flow Management
We are one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands.Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
- Company events
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Sick pay
- Hybrid working
- Birthday day off
If you think that you have the relevant experience to fulfill this role please apply with your CV and covering letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org