BizClik is seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their expanding internal Technology Team. In this role you will work with a passionate and driven team to support the business and its 21 Brands. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and looking for the next step in their career.
Over the past 12 months the business has transformed it’s technology stack, and this role will be integral in supporting the next 12 months of digital transformation.
Your day to day responsibilities will include assisting staff with their software, hardware, and network issues, installing and configuring computer hardware and software, onboarding and offboarding, documentation.
In addition you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects modernising a cloud-first infrastructure and ensuring it is fit for purpose for an expanding and dynamic business.
- Providing prompt resolution of day-to-day issues related to user PCs, laptops, and other devices.
- Ensuring all work is recorded on the IT Ticketing system
- Handling onboarding and offboarding tasks for users, including account setups, access configuration and security.
- Conducting Software installation, Patch Management, and general System Administration tasks
- Supporting Laptops, mobile devices, printers, and video conferencing systems
- Producing detailed documentation of system administration tasks, processes and related knowledge.
- Identifying and implementing positive business changes, including new technology implementations and security adjustments.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Supporting end users with the various SaaS applications in use by the business.
More important to us than an encyclopaedic knowledge of a specific subject, is the ability to identify an issue, and find an answer through research, and learn from experience. We don’t expect you to know all things about all technologies. That being said there is a bare minimum of experience we require:
- At least 2 years of IT support experience
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Cloud technologies (Entra, Intune, Azure)
- Knowledge and Experience of endpoint setup and configuration (Windows 10/11 and MacOS)
- Knowledge and Experience of Google Workspace
- Networking equipment (Wifi, Switches, Firewalls) (Ubiquiti, Fortigate)
- Endpoint security (Sophos/Crowdstrike/SentinelOne)
- Ability to autonomously troubleshoot difficult issues
- Problem-solving skills with a focus on process improvement and/or automation
- Backup and DR solutions
- Cloud VOIP Solutions
- Mimecast (or similar)
- Conferencing systems (Zoom Rooms, Poly)
- Any exposure to supporting users with any of the following technologies would be a bonus:
- Upland Adestra
- Google AdManager
- Google Meets
- Microsoft Teams
We are one of the fastest-growing digital media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 14 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands. Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
- Birthday day off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Christmas break with no holiday entitlement deducted
- Company events
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com