Wednesday 7th June 2023 - Are you ready for our next virtual event?
Tomorrow, on June 7th, a line-up of world-class data centre speakers will take to the virtual stage to deliver insightful keynote presentations on topics such as the AI revolution, quantum computing, cybersecurity & IoT, VR & the virtual workplace, blockchain, technology’s place in sustainability, and more.
The event will be kicked off with an engaging session on AI Strategy presented by Mara Pometti, Associate Design Director, AI Strategy at McKinsey & Company.
The session will dive into how leading organizations are leveraging AI to drive business growth, optimize operations, and create new value for customers.
The keynote presentations following will be just as insightful and include:
- Technology Skills Gap - Sarah Watson, Director of Finance & Technology at Make A Wish
- The convergence of two tech megatrends: the Metaverse and Composable Commerce - Mihaela Mazzenga, Chief Technology Officer at Valtech
- The AI Revolution Forum - Alejandra Leon, Worldwide Sales Execution Industry Solutions & Delivery at Microsoft & Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer EMEA at CI&T & Alec Boere, AI & Automation Associate Partner at Infosys
- Digital Transformation within the Finance Function - Marvin Fletcher Rogers, Principal Solutions Consultant at Sage
- Generative AI: Demystifying the Hype, Busting the Myths, And Harnessing the AI Revolution - Kate Maxwell, Chief Technology Officer, Defense & Intelligence, Worldwide Public Sector at Microsoft
- Dev[Sec]Ops Transformation at Scale - Larry Maccherone, Dev[Sec]Ops Transformation at Contrast Security
With an incredible line-up of speakers delivering fireside chats, keynote sessions, and panel discussions, we are sure our audience will walk away from their screens with a wealth of knowledge in the ever-evolving technology industry.
By registering for your free virtual ticket, you will gain access to the virtual event platform, Brella, which allows you to network with like-minded attendees before the event, watch the on-demand sessions, and ask live questions to the speakers.
Time is running out, secure your place at https://virtual.technologymagazine.com/