BizClik is looking for an experienced and talented sales professional to join us as Head of Tech & AI to help us continue the development of our sales and sponsorships and enable our next stage of growth.
The role would suit an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator who is looking for a new experience in a fast-scaling B2B global media business, founded in the UK in 2007.
You'll be tasked with helping to significantly grow the revenue of your platforms – Digital magazine, website, newsletter, events etc across our Tech portfolio.
Working alongside a large dedicated product team including data, marketing, campaigns and content, it’s important that you have strong attention to detail, be a quick thinker, be organised and work well in a team environment, both in-person as well as remotely.
You will take a strategic approach to targeted research, prospecting, presenting, and managing large client relationships on an ongoing basis and will be familiar with using resources like LinkedIn to achieve this.
- Build new client relationships with senior-level executives, tech providers, industry consultants and influencers at a senior level. (often through Linked-in, networking, events and email/phone)
- Understand the sector strategy and help engage in the portfolio plan with Editorial, marketing and events colleagues - annual, quarterly, and monthly.
- Set up online face to face sales appointments and deliver engaging sales presentations to existing and new clients.
- Work closely with the management team to deliver on daily tasks, weekly goals and monthly budgets.
- Become an influencer within the team, within BizClik and especially within your sector/brands.
- Represent BizClik as a leader within your sector especially at industry events.
- Goal-oriented and sales focused. Experience working in a sales environment and working to weekly and monthly sales KPI’s.
- Experience in building business relationships. Ability to build these with senior level decision makers across the globe.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Native or professional standard English.
- Good communicator - written and verbal. Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills - time, task and diary management.
- Efficient with LinkedIn, experience of Sales Navigator & Socials preferred but not essential as training can be provided..
- Understand how to use a CRM system - We use Salesforce
- Self-Belief, determination and willingness to learn, work hard and go the extra mile.
We are one of the fastest-growing digital B2B media companies in the UK, host to a growing portfolio of industry-leading global brands and communities. We serve our digital community of 12 million executives through Digital Magazines, Websites, Newsletters, LIVE Events, Webinars, Whitepapers and more for each of our global brands. Our comprehensive and evolving range of business and industry-specific platforms allow our clients to showcase their corporate vision and success stories showcasing Senior Executives.
Pay & Package:
- Salary: basic salaries of £25k-£30k dependent on experience.
- Uncapped generous commission on all sales (up to 10% of all sales revenues). Current team annual earnings range from £55k-£125k.
- Other incentives and benefits
- 20 days paid holiday, plus 1 day off for your birthday plus guaranteed additional break over Christmas.
- Extensive training and development opportunities (personal and professional).
- Company events and socials
- Free parking on site
- Free office snacks/refreshments
- Business development sales: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org